Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Model City Polish/Spring Collection

Hello and Welcome!!
Today I have a couple polishes from Model City Polish. These polishes are really beautiful.These polishes are from her new Spring Collection.She even sent me a glass file which is so awesome! I have heard a lot of good things about glass files and I can't wait to try it out. This collection will be available March 22. Lets check out these beauties below!!
(Left)April Showers (Right) Awaken to Spring
"Awaken to Spring"
This is a stunning clear base glitter topper with a mixture of colorful glitters in various sizes. Notice there is some pink dots,I just love dot glitters!!! I applied 1 coat of Awaken to Spring over 2 coats of LVX/Cliquote which is a pink/peachy color and perfect for spring then I applied top coat. I also finished this polish off by stamping over it.

"April Showers"
This is a dark blue jelly based polish with a mixture of pink, light blue glitter along with many tiny multi-colored glitters. I applied 3 light coats and a top coat. I also stamped over it with a baby blue polish with flowers to add some more of a spring look to it.

These polishes that I tried on applied extremely well with no issues of drying. April Showers has a slight matte finish to it so I recommend wearing a top cot with it. I can't wait to see everyone's swatches on the rest of the collection. What color is your favorite so far? Have you seen the rest of the collection? Head over to Model City Polish's Facebook and other social media to check them out. This collection will be released March 22nd.


Thank You For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!!











No comments:

Post a Comment