Friday, November 14, 2014

Doctor Lacquer's ChromoZones Collection Part #2

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have the last 3 polishes from Doctor Lacquer's ChromoZones collection to share with you.These last shades are absolutely stunning!I also have done some nail art over two of them.This collection is available for purchase in her shop. I will have links to her shop ect at the end of my post.If you missed Part 1 of my review you can read it here. Lets take a look at them below.


The Volcano On A Cornfield


Description:
The Volcano On A Cornfield is described as a multichrome polish that's green and shifts to a golden shade.
Application:  
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
I really like this color.It is streaky but still beautiful. The formula is a little on the thick side so I recommend applying lighter coats.I did not have any issues with dry time or staining.I did some stamping on on two of my fingers. I wanted it to have a rustic look and I think it turned out perfectly.I used an image from my Cheeky Jumbo A plate,and double stamped my fingers using two polishes made by Mundo de Unas.(Red 9 & Grey 33)

The Bosom of the Sea


Description:
The Bosom of the Sea is described as a multichrome polish that has purple,cyan,cooper and blue shifts.
Application:
I applied 2 to 3 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
This polish was not that streaky which I love!! The formula applied smoothly with no drying issues.I regret not doing any kind of nail art on this one but then I don't because it's so beautiful to look at on it own.

The World of the Coral Sea


Description:
The World of the Coral Sea is described as a multichrome polish that has beautiful olive green,grass green,blue and cyan shifts.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
I Love Love Love this polish and color!!The formula is a tad thick but it applied perfectly.I did not have any drying issues with this polish.I did do a simple stamp on each finger but my middle finger.I used a image from my Vivid Lacquer(VL 002)plate and a black stamping polish by Konad.

I think this collection is very beautiful and I enjoyed playing around with some of the colors.Doctor Lacquer has so many beautiful polishes to choose from but I definitely would not pass up The World of the Coral Sea ,it's simply too beautiful! For more information on this collection or future releases,be sure to check out all of their social media sites.The Links are posted for you below!
What do you think about this collection?Do you own any of these pretties yet?


Thanks for Reading!!
Have a Polished Day!!











No comments:

Post a Comment