Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Doctor Lacquer's ChromoZones Collection:Part 1

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have 4 out of the 7 polishes from the Doctor Lacquer's ChromoZones Collection to share with you.There will be a Part 2 of this collection where I will be showing you the 3 other polishes.This collection is now available for purchase.Lets take a look at these beauties below!!

The Dance of the Spirits


Description:
The Dance of the Spirits is described as a multichrome polish that shifts from green to blue to purple with subtle shifts of red.
Application: 
I applied 3 easy coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
I'm really loving this color shifter. It applied sheer with the first coat but applied perfectly opaque with the third coat. This polish has a natural glossy finish and applied so smooth. The formula for this polish is fantastic!

The Trail of Time


Description: 
The Trail of Time is described as a multichrome polish that shifts from purple to a darker shade of blue.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
This is a beautiful polish. I love the colors that it shifts to.The formula is amazing and applied smooth with a natural glossy finish.

The Head of the Sky


Description: 
The Head of the Sky is described as a multichrome polish with cooper,green,cayan and subtle shifts of red.
Application:
I applied 2 easy coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
I was a little iffy about this color when I first saw it in the bottle.As soon as I tried it on I really liked it.It has strong beautiful shifts that catch the eye.What I didn't love about it was the streakyness.<----Is that even a word?LOL Other than that it is a lovely polish and color.

The Smoke that Thunders


Description:
The Smoke that Thunders is described as a multichrome polish that shifts red to violet,with subtle shifts of purple and cyan.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
I thought this polish was really beautiful BUT those streaks!!!OH MY! Not a fan of those streaks!!!Don't get me wrong,the color,formula and dry time was amazing,just not diggin' those streaks.The shifts are also hard to capture with a camera but they are very noticeable in the right lighting.


This collection is very beautiful and I would definitely purchase a few of these beauties.Doctor Lacquer is an amazing brand and company and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.
Do you have any of these polishes from this collection?For more information on this collection be sure to follow Doctor Lacquer on all of their social media sites. The links are posted down below.


Thanks for Reading!!
Have a Polished Day!!












1 comment:

  1. I have this collection too, and I'm just obsessed with The Dance of the Spirits! I love how glossy your swatches are :D

    ReplyDelete