Friday, November 14, 2014

Born Pretty Store Swatches and Review

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have a couple items to share with you that Born Pretty Store sent me for reviewing purposes.I chose one nail polish and one stamping polish.Lets take a look at them below.They also gave me a special code for my readers.You will receive 10% off of your orders.The code is JEFH10.(Code is valid in the items without discounts).

Holo Polish #12  


Description:
Holo Polish 12 is a deep green holographic nail polish.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
I was not expecting this polish to be all that but I have to say I drool all over myself whenever I look at it. This polish is perfectly opaque in 2 light coats.It has a blindingly beautiful holo sparkle.The color and formula is perfection and it dried pretty quickly.The only thing I don't like about this polish is the terribly small cap.I found it difficult to hold that small cap when painting my nails.You can find this product here.

Black Stamping Polish 


Description:
This is a black stamping polish used to create nail art.
Application:
I apply a small amount of the stamping polish onto an image and swipe the paint lightly with a old credit card.Then I pick up the image by lightly placing my stamper on top of it and press the image onto my nails.
My Opinion: 
This stamps well.It's not as dark as I prefer but it does it's job.I really like it.It was not thick and did not have an over powering scent.It did not smear when I applied a top coat over it.The bottle is a mini and that's the only thing I did not like about it.You can find this product here.

Overall I was very satisfied with these two products.You can find more nail items/products through the link below.Don't forget to use the 10% of code JEFH10 before you check out!!



Thanks for Reading!!
Have a Polished Day!!








2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous polish! Wow! I had no idea their polishes were so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the BPS holos I own! The silver one works great as a holo top coat, too, which comes handy from time to time!

    ReplyDelete