Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Vapid Lacquer's Cosmos Collection:Swatches and Review

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have a beautiful collection of ultra chrome's made by Vapid Lacquer.This set was made for her 1 year anniversary and is called the Cosmos collection. There is a total of 6 ultra chrome polishes that will be released July 12th.
When I first received my package to review and opened it up,all the colors looked almost identical.After swatching them I was saw they are all completely different colors.I think your going to loves these colors.They are really pretty! Lets take a look at them below!


'Cosmic Pearls'
This is a red wine colored UC(Ultra Chrome)with a copper and gold shift.
I applied 2 light coats with no top coat.This polish is a little thicker than the others.Although it is a tad thick it didn't cause any issues with the application. 
'Canis Majoris'
This is a beautiful ultra chrome that has a green,blue,violet and red shifts.
I applied 3 thin coats.No top coat.I really love the shift in the polish,it's just perfection!
'Crab Nebula'
This is a ultra chrome with red,cyan and green copper shifts.
I applied 2 light coats with no top coat.The formula was a dream to apply and has a natural glossy finish.
'Milky Way'
This is a ultra chrome polish with cyan,blue,purple and copper shifts.
I applied 3 very light coats with no top coat.This is one of my absolute favorites in this collection.I love everything about it,the formula,the application,the finish is all perfection!
'Pandora's Cluster'
This is a ultra chrome polish with violet,red,orange and gold shifts.
I applied 2 light coats.No top coat was needed.
'Magellanic Cloud'
This is a ultra chrome polish with pink,violet,red and copper shifts.
I applied 2 light coats.No top coat.

I really had fun trying out this collection.I really didn't think I would be able to capture any of their beautiful shifts.I was extremely happy when I did.I have always been nervous when swatching ultra chromes and now I feel like I can swatch anything.Well almost everything.I still struggle with the glow in the dark polishes.I can't capture the glow to save my life.
This collection will be released July 12th.For more information on this collection and discounts,be sure to check out all of Vapid Lacquers(aka Smelly Goods & Pretties) social media sites.
I will link you below.

Which colors are your favorite in the Cosmos Collection?


Thanks For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!




















2 comments:

  1. Those are some seriously beautiful multichromes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anne! I do agree. They are the best that I have tried so far.

      Delete