Friday, June 27, 2014

Zoya's 2014 Summer Pixie Collection

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I will be sharing with you Zoya's 2014 Summer Pixie
collection.There is 3 beautiful textured polishes and they are all neutral colors.These colors are now available for purchase.I have heard around that some people don't particularly like textured polishes for the fact that they are constantly touching their nails or just don't like that rough feeling and just end up picking it off.Oddly enough I ended up loving them.I really thought I was going to hate them.I have tried out textured polishes before and like everyone else I just picked my polish off.
As soon as I started trying on these pixie's I melted.They are very sparkly and yes textured but that did not bother me for some weird reason. I guess since they are so pretty and sparkly I couldn't bring myself to pick of all the bumpiness.Another thing I did in my review is added some swatches with a top coat,which was no inconvenience at all.The top coat makes it shiny and smooth.For all of you that want a smooth and shiny surface I do recommend applying 1 coat of Gelous and a coat of 2 of top coat.
Let's take a look below at some photos shall we?


'Arlo'
This is a violet purple textured polish with a mixture of matte and holographic glitters.
I applied 2 light coats,on the very last photo I applied 2 light coats with a top coat.
'Bar'
This is a sandy tan textured polish packed with matte and holographic glitters.
I applied 2 light coats.On the very last photo above I applied 2 light coats and a top coat to give it a smooth glossy finish.
'Ginni'
This is a soft pink textured polish packed with matte and holographic glitters.
I applied 2 light coats.In the last photo above I added a top coat for a smooth and glossy finish.


I'm not going to lie,I really love the finish and the colors of this collection.I know texture polishes are not for everyone but Zoya's 2014 Summer Pixie collection has my stamp of approval.You can purchase the whole collection for $30 or purchase them individually for $10.
What's your opinion on this collection?I would love to hear your feedback?
For more information on future releases or discounts be sure to follow Zoya on all of their social media sites.I will post the link below for you!


Thanks For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!










No comments:

Post a Comment