Thursday, July 3, 2014

Literary Lacquers & Sweet Heart Polish Space Mountain Duo: Review & Swatches

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have a Limited Edition Duo made by Sweet Heart Polish and Literary Lacquers. This duo is a part of Sweet Heart Polish's ongoing Disney series.This duo is inspired by Space Mountain,one of their favorite rides.
This duo will launch July 5th at noon pacific time.It will be available in both Sweet Heart Polish and Literary Lacquers shops for $20.
Let's take a look below at these beautiful limited edition shades!


'Sirius'
This is a beautiful blue holo packed with flakies.
I applied 3 light coats and a top coat.2 coats is enough but I apply my coats real light.I did find some balls of pigment in the formula but that was only in 1 of the bottles I received. I was sent out a new immediately.
'Very Sirius'
This is a stunning lavender holo packed with micro glitter and mini holo stars.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.The formula is perfect as usual!

This duo is amazing!! Both colors look beautiful together.I really love them both!!
The Space Mountain Duo is Limited Edition and will launch July 5th at Noon Pacific Time for $20,in both Sweet Heart Polish and Literary Lacquers shops.
For more information on this duo and future releases be sure to check out both Sweet Heart Polish and Literary Lacquers social media sites.I will post the links below!



Thanks For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!










No comments:

Post a Comment