Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pipe Down This Love Is Bliss:July Pool Party Box

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I will be sharing 4 beautiful shades that will be in the Pipe Down This Love Is Bliss box.The theme for July's box is Pool Party.This box will be available for purchase July 11th 10am PST in Bliss Polish's shop for $30+shipping.There will be only 30 boxes available,after they all are gone those shade will not return.This box is a collab between Love,Angeline Polish,Bliss Polish and Pipe Dream Polish.The guest indie for this month is Squishy Face Polish.
Lets take a look below at some of these beautiful limited edition shades!!


'Spiked Punch'
This is a HOT pink crelly with a mixture of blue and light pink glitters in various sizes.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.I have to say,Pipe Dream Polish has the perfect formula to get full coverage in just 2 coats.This color is so bright it did make my camera freak out a bit.This color is SO perfect for the summer season.
'Shots!'
This is a soft white crelly with a mixture of neon blue,pink,and purple micro flakies and silver holo dust.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.You really can't see the pink flakies in my photo but they are there I promise.I didn't do a very good job capturing the pink in there because the lighting seems to push it out.
'Frozen Margarita'
This is a lime green polish with blue and gold shimmer with a tad of scattered holo.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.
The formula is a tad thick so I recommend applying light coats.
'DJ Turn It Up'
This is a stunning blue scattered holo.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This polish is amazing!!!I love everything about it.I think I'm really into blues right now.Here lately I have been wanting navy blues and just all the blues basically.The formula is really amazing.It's not to thick or to think,it's perfection!

This box has all the perfect colors that you would want to wear during the summer.My favorites in this box are Spiked Punch by Pipe Dream Polish and DJ Turn It Up by Bliss Polish.
This box launches July 11th at 10am PST for $30+shipping in Bliss Polishes shop.Only 30 boxes will be available so I hope you get yours!!
For more information on this box be sure to follow everyone on their social media sites.I will post links for you below!!





Thanks For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!








No comments:

Post a Comment