Thursday, May 1, 2014

Smokey Mtn Lacquers/Collab Polish Review

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have a special polish to show you. It is special because me and Kim from Smokey Mtn Lacquers put our heads together to create this beauty. For the whole month of May I will be reviewing for her and I am excited for what's in store for all of us. She has new formula which is 5-free,new brushes ect. This is going to be an amazing year for her along with all of us.Kim will be doing a pre-order on "BLITZ" until Saturday,6pm EST!!! Lets take a look at this beauty below!!
"BLITZ"
This is a stunning navy blue jelly polish with a mixture of silver,gold and pink holo micro glitters.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat. To be on the safe side I recommend wearing a base coat.If you like your polish more opaque apply 3 coats. I love this polish looking a tad sheer,I would not have any other way.
Let me just tell you,my photos don't do this polish justice. In the sunlight,this color blings out of control. It is SO sparkly.
You might be wondering why I named this polish "BLITZ".Well no reason really.I just thought it was fitting. LOL

I'm so excited to be reviewing for Smokey Mnt Lacquers for the month of May.I have seen some sneak peeks of the new collection she will be releasing soon. If you would like to see these new colors,check out her Instagram and Facebook. I will post the links below.
What do you think of this color?


Thank you for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!






No comments:

Post a Comment