Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Philly Loves Lacquer Anchorman Polish of the Month/March and April

Hello and Welcome!!

I know that the months of March and April has passed BUT Philly Loves Lacquer sent me her beautiful Anchorman Polishes for those two months to review.I was excited to get my hands on these because they are really pretty.As of right now I do see one of these polishes available in her shop. The one that is posted in her shop is called "Milk Was A Bad Choice"(April's APOTM).
Lets take a look below!
"Sex Panther"
This is a DARK navy blue polish packed with silver and blue flakies.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat. This polish does stain so I recommend applying your favorite base coat before applying Sex Panther.
This polish is Philly Loves Lacquer's Anchorman Polish of the Month for March.I do not see this polish in her shop right now.
"Milk Was A Bad Choice"
This s a tan milky crelly base with a mix of brown, copper, and matte gold glitters of various shapes and sizes, with some white dots.
I applied 3 light coat and a top coat.I was not sure that this polish was going to go with my skin tone but to my surprise it looks absolutely beautiful on me.The formula is amazing and I had no issues with dry time.I am in love with this color and everything affiliated with it!
This polish is April's Anchorman Polish of the Month.

I get really excited about these monthly polishes.Esther from Philly Loves Lacquer has sent me May and June's Anchorman Polishes of the Month and I cant wait to show you!!
For more information on these polishes and brand check out Philly Loves Lacquer's social media sites. I will post links below to direct you in the right direction.

Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!







1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge Anchorman fan so I really love both of these polish. I really like Milk was a bad choice because I say that all the time because I'm allergic to milk lol!

    ReplyDelete