Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Zoya's Summer 2014 Tickled Collection

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I will be showing you some bright colored polishes from the 2014 Summer Tickled collection by Zoya. You have no idea how excited I was to get an email from Zoya saying I will be joining their team. I was so happy!!This collection has 6 amazing creamy blends. The Tickled collection is available on Zoya.com for $9 each or $54 for the set of six.Lets take a look at this amazing collection shall we?

"Ling"
This is a bright blue cream polish. 
I applied 1 light coat with no top coat.The formula is amazing and no streaks formed when Ling was applied.This color is similar to SinfulColors/Endless Blue. I just might do a comparison.
"Rocha"
This is a vibrant reddish orange cream polish.
I applied 2 light coats with no top coat.This color will definitely make your mani pop out for this summer season. It's very bright and glossy,no top coat is needed.I prefer to use top coat to make my manicures last longer,that is if I plan to wear it for a while.
"Rooney"
This is magenta pink cream polish.
I applied 1 heavy coat with no top coat.This color is not so bright like the others which is fine by me.
"Tilda"
This is a bright lime green cream polish.
I applied 1 heavy coat with no top coat.This color applied perfectly with no drying issues.
"Wendy"
This is a juicy summer melon cream polish.
I applied 1 heavy coat with no top coat.Another amazing color that applied flawlessly!
"Kirtridge"
This is a bright bubblegum pink cream polish.
I applied 3 light coats with no top coat.This polish was streaky with the first 2 coats but I applied a third coat and that evened it all up.

Overall I really like these new summer colors. I have to say that my favorites are Rocha and Tilda.Which colors are your favorite?What are your thoughts on this collection?
You can check out more colors and information on Zoya's social media sites!

Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!














No comments:

Post a Comment