Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Love,Angeline Polish/The Land Without Feelings

Hello & Welcome!!

Today I have a new collection made by Love,Angeline Polish.This collection is called "The Land Without Feelings".This collection releases tomorrow,May 21 at 10am MDT.This collection is packed with glitter and inspired by the most adorable Care Bears. Back in the day everyone had a Care Bear,you were not cool if you didn't have one. Of course that was when I was 2-9 years old but everyone knows we are still obsessed with those cute colorful,cuddly bears.I really wish I still had mine,I had quite the collection.
The names of the polishes in this collection are based on the bear's names  with a twist.
Let's take a look at these fun lacquers below.
"Naive Dreamer"
This polish was inspired by Wish Bear.
This is a glitter topper with aqua,grey,black and silver holo glitter.
I applied 1 coat of Naive Dreamer over 2 coats of SinfulColors/Sugar Rush and applied a top coat.
"No Need To Be Greedy"
This polish was inspired by Share Bear.
This is a glitter topper with  matte black,purple,grey and silver holo glitter.
I applied 1 coat of No Need To Be Greedy over 2 coats of SinfulColors/Sweet Tooth and a top coat.
"Take That Cheer and Shove It"
This polish was inspired by Cheer Bear.
This is a glitter topper packed with matte black,pink,grey and silver holo glitter.
I applied 1 Coat of Take That Cheer and Shove It over 2 coats of SinfulColors/Cotton Candy and applied a top coat.
"Nobody Likes a Klutz"
This polish is inspired by Oopsy Bear.
This is a glitter topper packed with matte green,black,grey and silver holo glitter.
I applied 1 coat of Nobody Likes a Klutz over 2 coats of SinfulColors/Song of Summer and top off with a top coat.
"Sunny Side Down"
This polish is inspired by Funshine Bear.
This is glitter topper with matte yellow,black,grey and silver holo glitter.
I applied 1 coat of Sunny Side Down over 2 coats of SinfulColors/Unicorn and I applied a top coat.
For some weird reason my collage with the Funshine Bear is faded.I didn't do anything different to it. Oh well I just thought that was so weird,It's just seriously bugging me.

On the plus side this collection is so fun and brings back memories from when I was a little girl. I will be forever attached to this collection.
Remember this collection releases tomorrow,May 21 at 10am MDT.For more information on this collection be sure to check out Love,Angeline Polish's media sites. I will link you below.


What do you think of this collection?

Thanks For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!















No comments:

Post a Comment