Monday, May 19, 2014

Cupcake Polish/Best Summer Ever Collection

Hello & Welcome!!

Today I have 5 new summer neon holographic polishes from Cupcake Polish.This new collection is called "Best Summer Ever".This collection releases around the end of May.
I can't wait to show you these bright beauties so lets take a look below!!

"Itsy Bitsy Teeny Bikini"
This is a neon yellow linear holographic polish.
I applied 2 coats with a top coat.This color is beautiful and that rainbow it puts off is amazing!There was one tiny spec of pigment that was on one of my nails but it's not that noticeable.
"It's Not What You Pink"
This is a bright neon pink linear holographic polish.
I applied 2 light coats with a top coat.I did not have any issues with this formula.It applied perfectly and dried quickly.
"Life's a Beach"
This is a neon blue linear holographic polish.
I applied 1 light coat and a top coat.I did notice quite a few bumps of pigment on my nails when the polish dried.I really do love this color but the bumps make me sad. LOL This color would be absolutely perfect if there was no bumps.It's such a sunning color.I'm sure when this collection is released that it will be reformulated.I talked to Sara and let her know the issues I had.
"It's Our Slime Now"
This is a neon green linear holographic polish.
I applied 2 light coats but one coat may be enough.I did not have any formula issues. This color applied perfectly.
"She Wears Short Shorts"
This is a neon purple linear holographic polish.
I applied 1 light coat and a top coat.This polish is so beautiful and applied perfectly with no formula issues.

This collection is stunning!Even though there was some formula issues I still am obsessed. Cupcake Polish has the best and most beautiful holos that I have seen.The polishes that I am wanting so bad is Denver,Dallas and New York. Hopefully one day they will be back!! 
What do you think of this collection?What  colors do you HAVE to have?
For more information on this collection or other products be sure to follow Cupcake Polish on all media sites.I will post the links below.

Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back
XOXO!






















1 comment:

  1. WOW! These are super vibrant! Especially that green! I think it's awesome. it looks almost radioactive!

    ReplyDelete