Saturday, March 22, 2014

Vapid Lacquer:Swatches and Review

Hello and Welcome!!
How's your day going? Have you bought any new lacquers lately?These colors I have might have your jaw dropping and your hands reaching out for your pocket book. I know its tempting me. Unfortunately I have to wait for pay day. I have seven Stunning lacquers made by Vapid Lacquer also known as Smelly Goods & Pretties. I have purchased from her before but not for polish. She not only sells nail polish but she sells lotions,soaps,lip balms ect. I just love her lotions. I use mine everyday. When she reached out to me asking to review her polishes I was so so excited.I have been following her on Facebook for awhile and I have been admiring all these new colors she has created and released. Let me just show you some of these beautiful creations she has sent to me to review. Lets look below.
"WhatzHerFace"
This is a berry colored linear holographic polish. I applied only 2 light coats. It applied smooth with no problems. This is currently out of stock in her shop but I'm sure she will be restocking it soon.
"Stun Gun"
This is a lovely pink cream polish with a turquoise shimmer. I applied 2 light coats with a top coat. The turquoise shimmer makes this polish so perfect. It is one of my favorites.
"Orange You Special"
This is a bright orange linear holographic polish.I applied 2 light coats with a top coat. This is available is the shop in the full size and mini size.Every-time I look at this polish I want some Orange soda. LOL
"Triggers"
This is a duo-chrome that shifts red to blue. I applied 3 coats but 4 coats would get it completely opaque,I just prefer 3 because it makes it perfectly opaque for me. I really am in love with this polish even though its difficult to capture its true beauty on camera. It applied so perfectly and is so glossy. This polish is beyond beautiful. I didn't even have to apply top coat. I'm telling you it's GLOSSY!! 
"Naughty-CLE"
This is a jaw dropping teal cream polish. I applied 2 light coats with no top coat. This polish couldn't be any more perfect. No streaks and applied smooth like butter.
"Showers & Flowers"
This is a Beige/Nude based crelly with lavender,pink and teal glitters in various sizes.My polish seems to be more pink than nude. Maybe she reformulated it. I applied 3 light coats with a top coat. This is a beautiful polish and it applied with no problems.
"Rapid Cycling"
This is a duo-chrome that shifts blue to purple with some added shimmer. This color is very similar to "Triggers" but they have different colored shifts. This color is also super glossy which I LOVE! I just love me some natural glossy polishes. This color is also hard to capture but in person looks so amazing. I applied 3 coats with no top coat.
I present you something beautiful and yummy looking. I did some dry marbling using 3 of Vapid Lacquer's polishes that I reviewed. I used NAUGHTY-CLE,Orange You Special and Stun Gun. How do you dry marble you ask???? Look below for instructions.

Step number 1:
Apply  a base coat of your color choice.(Don't Let it dry)

Step number 2:
Pick out colors of your choice and place dots all over you nails.(I recommend doing 1 nail at a time)

Step number 3:
Get a tooth pick and make swirls or lines through all the dots you made, whichever you prefer will be fine.
Keep adding dots if you don't think you have enough and make more swirls.

Step number 4:
Wait for it to dry and add a top coat

You may not like the design or colors you mix up but don't give up. It happens to me all the time. That's why I prefer to do one finger at a time.

Trying out Vapid Lacquers polishes for the first time was so much fun. Her colors are perfect and so is her formula. I had a lot of fun playing around with them. I LOVE all her products. She's got mad skills and I totally recommend you trying out her products if you haven't yet. If you don't find a polish you like I bet you will find soap or lotion ect that you like. She's got it all!! To find more information on her products follow her on Facebook and other social media.Links will be below.

Thanks For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!















No comments:

Post a Comment