Friday, March 21, 2014

Lacquer By Lissa/2014 Spring Collection

Hello and Welcome!!
Spring is officially in the air!It's time to say goodbye to the yucky winter!(See Ya!)Speaking of spring I have the new 2014 Spring Collection by Lacquer By Lissa!!! This collection screams spring. There is four polishes in this collection and the formula is 5-Free. This collection is now available for pre-order till April 6th. Here in the near future Lacquer By Lissa will be listing vinyl nail decals in her shop so be sure to follow her on Facebook for the release dates. Who's ready to see this collection?!Lets go ahead and take a look below!
"Bunny Love"
This is a pale Lavender crelly with a subtle shimmer. I applied 2 light coats and a top coat. This color is a very soft color and in my opinion is perfect to wear during the spring.
"Sugar Coated"
This is a beautiful copper colored polish with peach shimmer.I applied 2 light coats with top coat.I really like this color, it's so pretty.
"Dancing In the Daisies"
This is a clear based glitter topper packed with pastel glitters  including bubble gum pink daises and silver holographic butterflies. I did not have to fish for any glitters. Everything came out on the brush when I pulled the brush out. I applied "Dancing In the Daises" over 2 colors. In the first and second photo I applied 1 coat of "Dancing In the Daisies" over Julep/Amy. The last photo I applied "Dancing with the Daisies" over Lacquer by Lissa's "Bunny Love".
"The Thrill of the Hunt"
This is a (Limited Edition) clear base glitter topper with a mix of pastel micro bar glitters and dots;reminiscent of an Easter basket or egg hunt. I applied "The Thrill of the Hunt" over 2 colors. The first and second photo I applied 1 coat of "The Thrill of the Hunt" over Julep/Eloise. The very last photo I applied 1 coat of "The Thrill of the Hunt" over Lacquer By Lissa's "Sugar Coated".

This collection is perfect for the spring. It has tons of spring colored glitter,the colors just scream Spring!This is my first time working with Lacquer By Lissa and I am loving her creations. They are beautiful!!Reminder:This collection is available for pre-order till April 6th. For further information check out Lacquer By Lissa's social media below.


Thank you for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!!










No comments:

Post a Comment