Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Polish Addict Nail Color:Swatches & Review

Hello and Welcome!!!

Wow!! This weather has gotten me in a funk. I took a nap and slept as long as my mind would let me. I also have had this huge headache for a couple days and sleep does not help me a bit. Oh well at least I feel rested. Today I have some very beautiful polish made by Polish Addict Nail Color. These colors have the perfect formula and are available for purchase. Lets take a look at some photos below.

"Cupid's TKO"
This is a creamy white crelly with a mix of purple, neon pink, silver, blue white, and black glitters in a variety of shapes and sizes. (stars, squares, rectangles, hexes). I applied 2 light coats with HK Girl top coat. 3 coats can be applied to get it completely opaque. I also stamped over "Cupid's TKO". What do you think?

"Unicorn 2.2"
This polish is a lavender linear top coat with lavender flakies and rainbow iridescent glitters in multiple sizes.I applied this polish on its own with no undies. I applied 2 light coats with a top coat. I really was surprised by this polish.It is so beautiful and it really shines beautifully in the sunlight. I love everything about this polish. I have not tried a holo polish that had glitter in it before and I think it should be made that way a lot more. I also stamped over it.

"I Heart Polish"
This is a hot pink jelly polish with a mixture of glitters along with pink hearts.(Reformulated from last year) I applied 3 light coats with a top coat. I really like jelly polishes. They apply smoothly and look so glossy. I did not stamp over this one because there are so many shapes to look at. I thought about it though. lol

"Dark Kisses"
This is a cranberry jelly polish with  a mixture of teal, orange, white, peach, copper, and brown glitters in a variety of shapes and sizes. (hex, circles)I applied 3 light coats with a top coat and stamped over my middle finger. This is another one of my favorites.

Overall these polishes were perfection. The colors are amazing and the formula are flawless. I love all the different mixtures of glitter. I am so happy I got to review these polishes. I have been a customer of Polish Addicts Nail Color for a long time. I have a nice size collection of her polishes. I can honestly say that you will love these polishes as well. Have you added any Polish Addict nail polish to your collection? You can find all of Polish Addicts information below.


Thank you for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!
























2 comments:

  1. I love the stamping you did, and obviously every single swatch is beautiful, but I definitely have to say that Cupid's TKO is my favorite. So gorgeous!! I would have never thought to use orange with it for the stamping and it came out perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara! I was a bit hesitant to use the orange over Cupid's TKO but once I tried it out I could not take it off. It just made it pop.

      Delete