Sunday, December 1, 2013

Vivid Lacquer Winter 2013 Collection

Hello and Welcome!!!

What did you all think about Black Friday? Buy anything nice? Yeahhhh...I was not bold enough to go out and fight the crowds this year. I didn't have such a great experience shopping last year at this time. To many crazy people pushing and shoving ect. The sales are amazing I'm not even going to lie but I just hate crowds.(I love people, Just hate the crowds Ha!) On a much less crowded note I have 3 separate collections by Vivid Lacquer to share with you today. This is the first time I have tried out her lacquer creations and they are gorgeous! This collection along with stamping plates 016 through 023 will be released on December 2nd at 3pm PST except for two of the polishes ("Crimson Vixens" and "Bettie Sage"). Information on those 2 polishes will be posted below. The polish collection is called "Vivid Lacquer Winter 2013". Lets take a look!!!!
For Pricing Click Here
        **Disclosure** I was sent these polishes by Anni of Vivid Lacquer to review and enjoy. 

"Crimson Vixens"
This is a radiant bright red crelly with subtle aqua, copper and is packed with red shimmer. I applied 3 light coats but two coats is enough to get it opaque. This is a beautiful color on any skin tone. A top coat is needed.This polish is apart of the "Pin-Up Collab".This collab is with Jess W of Jess W Photography.This will be available on a partner's site at a later date. As soon as a date for this polish is released I will update you on that info.

"Bettie Sage"
This is a very beautiful true mint crelly with a subtle copper shimmer. I applied 3 coats with a top coat. This color did not apply evenly but with a top coat applied over it you would never know. I recommend a top coat. The top coat really works like magic and will smooth everything together.This color may not be for every skin tone but it is such a gorgeous color.This polish is apart of the "Pin-Up Collab".This collab is with Jess W of Jess W Photography.This will be available on a partner's site at a later date. As soon as a date for this polish is released I will update you on that info.

"The Sea After a Storm"
This is a stunning darkened teal scattered holo filled with gold flakes. This color is similar to the Once More With Feeling polishes. I applied 3 coats and a top coat. This color is very pigmented so 2 coats may be enough it just depends on you what you prefer. I recommend using a base coat. This is apart of the "As You Wish Trio".

^^^^Different Lighting^^^^
"Fire Swamp"
This is a unique murky green jelly packed with red shimmer for a duo-chrome effect. This color was actually hard to capture due to it's shiftiness.This color has a deep lime green shade to it. As you can see above I took photos in different lighting to give you an idea but unfortunately my photos don't do justice for this color LOL. It's truly a unique beautiful shade of green. I applied 3 light coats followed by a top coat. This is also apart of the "As You Wish Trio"

"Not A Lot of Money in Revenge"
This is a lovely red tinged purple jelly packed with green shimmer for a duo-chrome effect. I applied 3 coats to get it opaque followed by a top coat. This color seems to have more of a light blue or silver shift to it. Gorgeous! This is also apart of the "As You Wish Trio"

"Murder by Pirates"
This polish I did not review. Anni of Vivid Lacquer wanted to keep this color a surprise for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This color is a LE and is a black scattered holo. This will be available with purchases over $25 only for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

"Theoretically Nude"
This is a nude crelly filled with dark flecks and subtle pink shimmer. Reminiscent of a discontinued, hard to find polish.(Borghese Almondine).This color totally surprised me. I had no idea it would look so good with my skin tone being so light. It went with my skin tone perfectly. This is the perfect nude in my opinion. I applied 2 coats to get it opaque followed by a top coat.

Overall this collection is amazing. I love the mixture of colors and all the shimmer packed colors. Remember all of these beauties will debut on December 2nd at 3pm PST with the exception of "Bettie Sage "and "Crimson Vixens".Don't forget to check out Vivid Lacquer's awesome stamping plates. I own a few myself and they stamp perfectly.Which colors caught your eye? Do you own any Vivid Lacquer polishes? Don't forget to follow her Facebook and Instagram for future discounts and giveaways!




Thanks for Reading!!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO

































2 comments:

  1. lol, "Step away from The Sea After a Storm!" I absolutely CANNOT buy anymore blueish teals! I cannot bu. . . OMG, I'm gonna have to get it!!!

    And that "Theoretically Nude"! I would never imagine I would go for that, but Love It! Oh, jeez. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Thank you for making me laugh today LaraLeaf!! Thank you for the kind words as well ;)

      Delete