Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Polish Bar Holiday 2013 Collection

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I tried out a couple of polishes from The Polish Bar's Holiday 2013 Collection. I did have 3 to review but one busted open before it arrived to my house.(Bad USPS!) Hey, It happens right? The Holiday 2013 Collection has 2 separate collections. The Holiday Trio which has 3 glitter toppers and the Holo Polish collection which has 4 polishes. This collection will be released tomorrow, December 4th. Lets take a look below.
For Pricing Click Here
"Dark Romance"
This is a stunning dark burgundy scattered holographic polish. I applied 3 light coats but I noticed in the photos that I took in my light box that the color looks a bit sheer so you might want to try out 4 coats. This polish has a great formula and has short dry time. I also applied a top coat.

"Snow Fall"
This is a clear base glitter topper with various sizes and colors of green metallic glitter along with white, grey, black and gold glitter. Not to mention cute little white snowflake glitters in the mix. To get the snowflakes on the brush can seem tricky but it's really not that bad. Be sure to roll the bottle of polish around to mix up the flakes. I applied 1 coat of "Snow Fall" over 2 coats of Julep/Aisha followed by a topcoat.

Overall I think these colors are beautiful and the formula is amazing. I will be reviewing some more of this collection,I'm not sure when so keep your eyes peeled.Don't forget these will be available December 4th.It's time to get excited!!!!! 

         **Disclosure** I was sent these items from The Polish Bar to review and enjoy for my honest opinion.

Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO
















No comments:

Post a Comment