Monday, December 30, 2013

Sweet Heart Polish/30% Chance it's Already Raining & Vintage, so Adorable! Duo.

Hello and Welcome!!!

It has been a very draining holiday break. So much going on I'm sure most of you understand where I am coming from. I do have a beautiful duo to share with you today made by Sweet Heart Polish. As of today they are listed in her shop for 15% off, you might want to go check that out before they are gone. Lets take a look below at the tons of photos I have to share with you.
"30% Chance It's Already Raining"
This is a full coverage glitter polish with pink and gold holographic glitters and coppery glitters in various sizes. I applied 3 coats with no undies. I also applied a top coat. I used "30% Chance It's Already Raining" as a top coat over another polish also. Those photos will be shown below.
This is 1 coat of "30% Chance It's Already Raining" over 1 coat of Julep/Brielle. These two polished are the perfect combo if you ask me.
                           
"Vintage, So Adorable!"
This is a nice dusty rose shimmer polish with a slight purple flash. This would look gorgeous with "30% Chance It's Already Raining"over it. Why I didn't top it off with that? I have no idea!I clearly was not thinking. Ha! Anyway in the photos above I applied 3 coats with top coat. You can also apply this color over another color of your choice. I tried it out and "Vintage, So Adorable!" looks amazing either way. Photos of "Vintage, So Adorable!" over another color are below. Do keep in mind that this color is very sheer so you might want to apply 4 coats on it own.


This is 1 coat of "Vintage, So Adorable!" over 2 coats of Julep/Helen. Just beautiful. If you ever want to add some shimmer to a solid color to make it pop, I recommend you top it off with "Vintage, So Adorable!". 

All together this duo is beautiful. You can use these 2 colors is so many different ways. Be sure to check out Sweet Heart Polish's shop before the 15% discount on this duo is gone. If your like me you can't pass up a good deal. How would you wear these colors? Let me know in the comment box below. I would love to hear your feedback good or bad. Also,let me know if I am posting to many photos, I tend to do that a lot. Hahahaha






Thanks For Reading!!!

Y'all Come Back!!!

XOXO


















No comments:

Post a Comment