Sunday, December 22, 2013

Smokey Mountain Lacquer/Show Stopper

Hello and Welcome!!!

Today I have a beautiful polish called Show Stopper made by Kim of Smokey Mountain Lacquers to share with you. This polish is now available in her shop and can be purchased for $9.50. To see more of her creations check out her shop here. Lets take a look at this gorgeous creation. I did forget to mention that it has been horrible weather here where I live so I did not get to take any photos in the sunlight. I sure do miss the sunny weather though, it has been rainy and cloudy for most of this month.

This is "Show Stopper" using flash. This is a burgundy red holographic polish. This has to be my favorite color Ever! This is truly the most beautiful and stunning color I have seen all year. Now,I was going to wait for the sun to come out on Tuesday and snap some photos of this but I just could not wait. I think using flash did it justice. I applied 2 light coats along with 1 coat of top coat. The formula is amazing and easy to apply. It does dry super fast and does not apply streaky at all.
                  "Show Stopper" with no flash in artificial lighting.

Overall this polish is amazing. I liked the formula and the color is just perfection. This beauty is definitely worth checking out.I have been wearing it for 4 days and it still has not chipped.For future sales and giveaways check out Smokey Mountain Lacquers Facebook and other social media sites. I will post them below to direct you to the right direction.


What did you think of this color? I would love your feedback and opinions on my review. Comment below and tell me what you think.


Thank you for Reading!!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO





















No comments:

Post a Comment