Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sweet Heart Polish Swatches and Review

Hello and Welcome!!!

I had a great weekend and I am so excited to come back and show you some amazingly stunning polish by Sweet Heart Polish. I have tons to show you so prepare yourself and enjoy.
Lets take a look!
For Pricing CLICK HERE
This is called "Star Light"
This is a fun clear base glitter topper with bubblegum pink,aqua,lavender and silver holographic stars with silver holographic glitter. I applied 1 coat of Star Light over 2 coats of Bondi/Strawberry Fields and a top coat.
This is called "A-Mazing"
This is a clear base glitter topper with yellow shredded glitter, matte green moons and squares, white rectangles and black stars.
I applied 1 coat of A-Mazing over 3 coats of Enchanted Lagoon with a topcoat.
This is called "Shifty Randall"
This is a shifty Blue/Purple shimmery polish. This can be used as a top coat like I did or you can apply it by itself. To get it opaque with no undies apply 3 coats. I 1 coat applied Shifty Randall over 2 coats of Zoya/Charisma with a top coat. This was inspired by Randall from Monsters Inc. and is a part of The Scare U Collection.
This is called "Young Sullivan"
This is a a very light blue polish that has a nice shimmer to it. This has a mixture of baby blue, aqua and purple glitter. This polish is very sheer so what I did was apply 1 coat of Young Sullivan over 2 coats of Zoya/Rocky.you can also use this polish on it own. This is also a part of the Scare U Collection and is inspired by Sulley from Monster Inc.
This is called "Disco Mike"
This is a silver shimmer polish with eye catching silver and green glitter.You can use this polish on its own or apply it over your favorite color. I applied 1 coat of Disco Mike over 1 coat of Julep/Rebel.
This is called "Wheat Penny"
This is a beautiful brown with a copper shimmer.This is one of my favorite colors from Sweet Heart Polish. It's to beautiful to take off. I recommend leaving it on till the end of fall. LOL I applied 3 light coats to get it opaque with a top coat.
This is called "Attack of the Crunchy Leaves"
This is another one of my favorites. Well..... I know this is my favorite glitter topper EVER! It is so so so perfect for the fall and the mixture of the colors of the glitter are perfect together. You cant go wrong with this glitter topper. This is a glitter topper mixed with gold, brown and caramel glitter in many sizes. I applied 1 coat of Attack of the Crunchy Leaves over 3 coats of Wheat Penny with top coat.
This is called "Ultimate Fan"
This is a black jelly base with a mixture of silver stars, hearts, diamonds and squared glitter. This polish can be used alone or can be used over a black colored polish. For applying on its own I recommend applying 3 coats. this polish is inspired by the sports team Oakland Raiders and is a part of the Sports Team Collection.I applied 2 coats of Ultimate Fan over 2 coats of SinfulColors/Black on Black.

This will be all for today BUT!,and I said BUT! I do have more swatches of more amazing colors that Sweet Heart Polish has created coming soon. I mean real soon. Be Prepared!!!!

**Disclosure** All products were sent to me by Sweet Heart Polish for reviewing purposes and to enjoy.

Thank you for Reading!!!
Ya'll Come Back!!
XOXO

Sweet Heart Polish INFO:
FaceBook Page: CLICK HERE



















No comments:

Post a Comment