Friday, October 4, 2013

Sweet Tea Polish Review

Hello and Welcome!!!

Finally the weekend is here. My kids have their friends staying the night and everyone is having fun. I have been really busy but now its relaxation time. You know what relaxes me? Trying on some new polish. Today I have polish from Sweet Tea Polish.Her polishes are 3 free.These colors are absolutely fitting. Everyone of these colors fit my skin tone perfectly. Lets take a look at these pretties.
For pricing CLICK HERE
Names of polish from left to right:
Sweet Tea, Daisy Dukes, Grandma's Grape Jelly and 
Spanish Moss
This is called "Daisy Dukes"
This is a wonderful frosty blue base with Blue and Silver glitters. I applied 2 coats. This polish is sheer but it looks absolutely beautiful. You can apply 3 coats to make it completely opaque. You can also apply Daisy Dukes over a light blue polish . I applied a top coat.
This is called "Sweet Tea"
This is a peach color with some shimmer.I applied 2 coats. This is such a fresh color. I'm in love with this!! I did not have any issues with the formula. It applied smoothly.
This is called "Spanish Moss"
This is a matte green base with bronze undertones. I applied 2 coats. I have to say that I am impressed. This color is gorgeous!! I love the fact that it is matte. I am obsessed with matte polishes.The photos above showed the Spanish Moss on its own then with a top coat. It looks beautiful either way. I can appreciate a polish that gives you options.
This is called "Grandma's Grape Jelly"
This is a purple sheer jelly base with red and purple glitter.I applied 2 light coats with a top coat.This polish is very unique and lovely. This totally reminds me of jelly.It makes me hungry just looking at it. 
As a bonus I was sent this home made necklace with the polish Sweet Tea in it. Its so pretty.

**Disclosure** I was sent these pretties for reviewing purposes.

What do you think of these lovely colors? Which color is your favorite?

SWEET TEA POLISH INFO:
Facebook Page:CLICK HERE
Thanks for Reading!!!
Ya'll Come Back!!
XOXO









2 comments:

  1. Spanish Moss is amazing! I think the matte is what makes it extra special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Caro. It definitely one of my favorites! Its so pretty.

      Delete