Sunday, September 8, 2013

Camo & Guns Nail Art

Hello and Welcome!!!
I did a mani over the weekend and I promised to write about it to show you what I used and where things were purchased. This mani I have done did not take long at all and was very simple. I love Camo and Guns and could not wait to get all my plates delivered to my home so I can create the look. I love to go hunting and go mudding and all that dirty, outdoors stuff. This girl can get down.....lol 
The mani I created is called the Camo & Guns Mani. I posted it on my Facebook page before writing about it. Lets take a look.
To create this look I used......
  • SinfulColors/Beau Khaki
  • Julep/Pippa
  • Mundo de Unas/Peach stamping polish
  • Konad/Black stamping polish
  • Butter London Matte Finish top coat
  • Vivid Lacquer(VL)polish template/010/ $8.00 each
  • Fab Ur Nails polish template/Fun 4/ $18.00 each

What I did first was paint every finger except my ring finger with 1 coat of SinfulColors/Beau Khaki,then using the Vivid Lacquer plate and the camo design I applied the Mundo de Unas/Peach stamping polish and stamped it onto all my nails excluding the ring finger.
For my ring finger I used Julep/Pippa as the base color then using the Fab Ur Nails plate and the gun design I applied Black Konad stamping polish to the plate and used my stamper to apply the gun design onto my nails. Lastly I applied the Butter London Matte Finish Top Coat.
These plates are very good quality and stamped without issue. The images are great quality also.
And That is That!! That is how this awesome mani was created.
I will post the links below on where you can purchase the Nail Polish Templates(Plates).

Fab Ur Nails Plates at Llarowe shop HERE
Fab Ur Nails Order Form HERE
Vivid Lacquer Esty Shop HERE

***Note when ordering Fab Ur Nails plates.... I found it alot cheaper for shipping being in the US to order from Llaroew's shop***

All of the supplies were purchased by me .

Thank you for reading!!
Ya'll Come Back XOXO!!



No comments:

Post a Comment