Friday, May 10, 2013

ellagee/ Chase The Clouds Away Review

 Today I will writing about this new polish by ellagee. This beauty is called.. 
Chase The Clouds Away.
A full size bottle is 12 ml. This polish is a part of the About The Moondust Holo Collection
Chase The Clouds Away can be purchased for $8.50.

This polish was purchased by me and was not given to me to review. Everything I state are my opinions and mine only.

I am obsessed with the shape of these bottles for some weird reason. They are just so different from other bottles.

Chase The Clouds Away is a soft sky blue polish. To me it has more of a silver tint to it. It has a small amount of orange,red, yellow,green and purple hexagon glitter scattered around in the formula. It also has holographic shimmer which make this polish stand out.


(1 Coat)

( 2 Coats )

(2 Coats )

This color really does shine when out in sunlight. My pictures does not do it justice. It really is a beautiful color.

If you would like to order or check out ellagee site click on the links below .

ellagee Facebook Page:

ellagee Shop:



1 comment: