Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dollish Polish "Penny Penny Penny" Review

 Last week I purchased my first polish from Dollish Polish. The color I got is called:
"Penny Penny Penny"
This color is so dang pretty in the bottle I just had to have it to see what it looked like on my nails. Once I did my mani I fell in love with it. Now I want another bottle. This is no lie. I love this polish that much. It might not go with everyone's skin tone but it goes with mine perfectly. I paid $10 for Penny Penny Penny. Its a 15 ml bottle. The polish is cruelty-free and 3-free! 


(polish does not contain the chemicals Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde and Toluene).


"Penny Penny Penny"
This polish is a peachy copper base that has multiple sized copper hexagons and squares, with orange iridescent glitters. It is so perfect in my eyes. Its a milky base that applies smoothly. I had no issues with glitter clumping. The formula was made just right. Its not to thick and not to thin.

( 1 Coat )

( 1 Coat )

( 2 Coats )

( 2 Coats )

( 3 Coats )

( 3 Coats ) 
I had to make a couple pictures alot bigger so you can see how beautiful this polish is. 

( 3 Coats )

I cant wait to try out more polish from Dollish Polish. I had no idea I would like it so much.
I am 100% satisfied with my purchase.

You can find out more about Dollish Polish @

Dollface22772 Facebook Page:

Dollish Polish Big Cartel Shop:

I would recommend trying out this polish if you have not already. I think it is the best!

















No comments:

Post a Comment