Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Models Own Fruit Pastel Set Review

 Today I am going to be talking about the nail mail I got yesterday. I got the whole set of  Models Own Fruit Pastel Box. They are supposed to be scented which Im sure they are but I guess I was painting my nails so long I didn't notice a scent. It could also be that the fragrance is very light to where I didn't notice. 5 different pastel colors came in a set. The color are so pretty that I had to try them out. I have never used Models Own products before this. I think I paid $32 for the set. They arrived wrapped up tight in bubble wrap. Nothing was broken. Yay That make me happy to get my polish in one piece. The polishes are a good size. They are 14 ml.

Strawberry Tart, Apple Pie, Grape juice, Berry Muffin and Banana Split
( I just noticed I spelled Banana Split in the picture wrong lol) sorry about that

Banana Split ( 3 Coats)

Strawberry Tart ( 3 Coats )

Apple Pie ( 3 Coats )
It looks more like a mint color which is so pretty

Grape Juice ( 3 Coats )

Berry Muffin ( 3 Coats )

I love the colors but I would like the polish better if it was a thicker formula. It seems a bit runny. After you apply  3 coats of polish the colors look amazing
What do you think of the colors?
Have you tried this polish yet?

If you would like to find out more information on these polishes you can find them @:

Models Own Facebook page:

Models Own Website:









1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about buying these , grapejuice, banana split and apple pie are my favorites! Maybe I should just get all of them haha :) x, thanks for the review!!

    ReplyDelete