Monday, April 8, 2013

Chirality Nail Polish Review

This is my first time purchasing from Chirality and I am very satisfied. I purchased 3 minis for $4.00 each. The minis are 7ml. I fell in love with these Holos. They are absolutely  stunning and shine and shimmer in the sunlight. I applied two coats of Chirality"s polish in every picture. The polish was easy to apply and  easy to work with. I did not have any issues with staining or removal. The polishes are 3-Free. Full sized bottles contain two stainless steel mixing balls. All the polish was purchased by me and the opinions are mine.

In the picture above are Cu2+  and The Symbiote and Kale

This is called Symbiote which ia a beautiful black holo. I usually dont wear black polish but Symbiote has the most gorgeous shine . I also used 2 coats.



This is called Cu2+ which is a blue/teal holo I used 2 coats



This is another beauty called Kale which is a dark green holo polish. I applied 2 coats



I Love that shine. I know I am going to be trying some new colors and purchasing the full size bottles this time. The full size bottle are only $8.00. The next colors I want to get is .. Just Before Dawn which is a Orange holo and Convergence which is a reddish plum purple holo.

If you would like to purchase some Chirality Nail Polish I will post her information below. I know you will want to get you a few.

Chirality Nail Polish Big Cartel Shop:

Chirality Nail Polish Shop on Esty:

Chirality Nail Polish Facebook Page:








No comments:

Post a Comment