Friday, April 5, 2013

2013 April Julep Maven Box Review

 This month I decided to get me the It Girl box from Julep. I did not have to pay for this box but it was not given to be for blogging or sampling purposes. Julep has something called Jules. When you buy their monthly boxes you get a certain amount of Jules. Also they will give you Jules for your birthday. Jules is like Julep money. I had enough Jules to get this months box for free which made my day because I was broke that week and I was in love with this box and did not want to skip it. I love all the bright colors. The box below is my It Girl Box. I did purchase an extra polish from a friend. I actually got 3 polishes and the Rock Candy sucker in my box. Kaylen which is the bright orange did not come in the It Girl  box.

It Girl Box from Julep. It came with 3 polishes and a candy sucker.

This is Eden. I applied 2 coats. Its more purple in person
This is what comes in the April It Girl Box.

This is called Abbie. I applied 2 coats. This came in the It Girl Box for April.
This stained  my nails Yellow. So beware when using this polish

This is Kaylen. A bright orange. I applied 2 coats. This did not come in the It Girl Box

This one is called Mackenzie. Its not that bright its more of a pastel color. I love it, Its very unique. I applied 2 coats. This also came in the It Girl Box for April.

To be honest with you, I love these colors. They were easy to apply. I have not had these peel off on me . I have had that issue with some of Juleps polish. Over all I give this box a thumbs up for this month.

If you would like to check out Julep you can click on the links below:



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm loving all those colors, especially Mackenzie! I'm usually an "It-Girl" but opted for Boho Glam this month. I *needed* to try new cuticle pen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you like the cuticle pen ...The Nail Files?

    ReplyDelete