Friday, April 12, 2013

GARNIER FRUCTIS HYDRA RECHARGE REVIEW


Hello Everyone. I am going to be talking about my experience with Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge products. BzzAgent sent me 3 full size products free to review and try. The products I received in my Bzzkit are Hydra Recharge Shampoo , Hydra Recharge Conditioner and the Hydra Recahrge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment. Today I will be going over my opinion of the products are and how well they perform. First I will start off by giving you a description of each product. Then I will give my opinion weather it is good or bad.

 First I would like to talk about is the Hydra Recharge Shampoo. The shampoo is a hydration innovation; the first to feature thousands of beads that burst on impact. My opinion is that it is a great product. It lathers really well. It has a great scent. I thought it would make my hair feel waxy but really it made my hair feel so clean. I have oily hair so I was a bit nervous abut using this shampoo but the results were great. That was a huge relief. Bead wise I was not excited about because I wasnt sure if they would wash out or not. After lathering really well and rinsing I didn't notice any beads on my scalp or any stuck in my hair.

Next I would like to tell you about the Hydra Recharge Conditioner.  The conditioner range contains superfruits goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi to actively replenish without heaviness. In my opinion this was the best smelling conditioner I have used. I love how it smells like fruit. It makes my hair feel soft and light.

The last product is the Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish  Treatment. The treatment is a powerful deep treatment whose revolutionary lightweight crème-gel formula transforms dry hair with a surge of high-performance hydration in just one minute.I have never used a treatment on my hair before. What I did was squeeze out a small amount on my hands and applied the treatment to the ends of my hair. I left it on for 1 minute and rinsed it out. It really smells like those green apples you get from the grocery store which I like. The treatment was not at all waxy and was not a think  to the touch. It felt light like water and made my hair feel soft and my hair smelt good for days. 

Over all the Garnier Fructis products surprised me. I was expecting a waxy feeling and thick product. Not at all. I am going to be using them for now on. The price for them individually can be ranged from  $3.99 to $6.99. Not bad. They are available at grocery store and mass retailers.

Check out Garnier Fructis Facebook @  facebook.com/GarnierUSA  



.

No comments:

Post a Comment