Monday, March 4, 2013

Milani Limited Edition Textured Creams Collection Review

For $4.99 is what you can expect to pay for the New Limited Edition Textured Creams Collection. I have done swatches of everyone of the polishes. They actually look pretty cool. There are 6 polishes in this collection. I purchased mine online. I will post a link and the end of this review.

2 coats were used for this.

1 Coat is needed

2 Coats is what I used

2 Coats needed

1 Coat is needed

Also 1 coat is needed

To remove, soak a cotton ball with acetone based nail polish remover. Allow to set on the nail for about 20-30 seconds and wipe outwards, away from the nail bed. Turn the cotton ball over and remove any excess on the sides of the nail.
The polish comes off fast and easy. No mess. Thats another thing I love about this line of polish.

Made in USA

Over all I love this collection. I love the feel and the brightness of the colors. I would defiantly recommend you try them out for yourself  and let me know what you think. Below is the link where I had purchased them online.

MILANI:
























No comments:

Post a Comment