Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cooking With GOYA®


Here recently BzzAgent had sent me out a GOYA Bzzkit. I got to try out the products to review and try. In this Bzzkit was a can of GOYA Low Sodium Beans, a box of GOYA Yellow rice and GOYA Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning. Also It came with a pamphlet with some great recipes. I used a particular recipe in that pamphlet  that tasted so delicious . It is called Roast Adobo Pork Loin. This below is the recipe on what ingredients we will be using. It takes no time to prepare.

Serves 4/Prep time 5 min./Total time: 40 min,plus resting time

Ingredients: 

2 tbsp. chili powder
1 tbsp. GOYA Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with pepper
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. packed dark brown sugar
2 tbsp. GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 (2 lb.) boneless pork loin roast

Directions:

Heat oven to 450 degrees F. In a small bowl mix together chili powder, Adobo, cumin, dark brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined. Stir olive oil into Adobo mixture until completely saturated .

Using Paper towels ,pat pork loin dry. Rub pork all over with the Adobo mixture. Transfer pork loin to foil-lined roasting pan. Cook until pork is dark golden brown and  instant-read thermometer registers 145 degrees F when inserted into the center of loin, about 35 minutes.

Transfer pork to platter; tent with foil to keep warm. Let it rest for about 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve with accumulated juices.

While all that is cooking in the oven I make the GOYA Yellow rice then mix in the GOYA Low Sodium Beans. The two go so good together. Very tasty and very fast.

My family and I was so excited to try out this recipe. It was fun to make this recipe and it did taste so delicious. Cooking with GOYA is simple fun and the preparing is quick all you have to is wait for it to cook and slice the meat up then serve. Here are some of my pictures of the food being prepared and the finished results. 


 This is the GOYA Yellow rice I used


 The Low sodium Black Beans

GOYA Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with pepper

 2 Pound Boneless Pork Loin with the mixture prepared and ready to apply. Dont forget to use paper towels to apply the mixture. It really work wonderfully .


This is what the pork loin will look like after you finished applying all of the mixture.  For best results make sure you rub the mixture on the front and back of the pork loin.

This is what the Pork Loin Looks like after it is completely done. Its very juicy and will melt in your mouth. I used an electric knife to slice it. Its faster and cuts the meat smoothly.

The results from making the GOYA Yellow Rice and the GOYA Low Sodium Beans. It not only looks good but it tasted good.

After all that cooking and being teased by the smell of the food cooking ,Its finally time to dig in. 
Over all Cooking with GOYA products has been a great experience  I will defiantly be using GOYA more often. I had never used GOYA before. Now that I have used and experimented with GOYA I wish I had tried it sooner. You have no idea what you are missing till you have tried GOYA products. Before I used store brand rice and beans and seasoning, not anymore. GOYA is always welcome in my kitchen.Hopefully you will try out this delicious recipe. Let me know how you like it.










No comments:

Post a Comment