Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Awesome Sauce:Princess Power Themed Indie Box

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have an amazing and new quarterly indie box to share with you.This box contains five lacquers from five awesome indie brands along with 2 beauty products.You can expect to see items from Aurora Lacquers,Anonymous Lacquer,Lavish Polish,Ever After Polish and the guest for this box this round,ALIQUID Lacquer.This box will be released for pre-sale April 3rd 5pm EDT- April 5th for only $50 for the full size and $36 for the mini+$5.25 for shipping. The name for this box is called Awesome Sauce and is Princess Power themed. Lets take a look at the goodies below.


Glimmerella by Ever After Polish


Description:
Glimmerella is described as a amazing mash up of jelly and topper! Very similar to a full coverage glitter but made with pink and purple flakies instead. Hot pink micro glitter and holographic shimmer.
Application: 
I applied 3 light coats followed by a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
This polish is actually my favorite in this box.It is so sparkly with the perfect amount of sparkle and glitter.No issues to report.

Let It Go Sugar Scrub


Their are two different scrubs that will be featured in this box. One is a Sea Salt, Sweet Orange and Eucalyptus with coconut oil and vitamin e scrub. While the other is a brown sugar, lavender and tea tree with coconut oil and vitamin e.The one I received is the Brown sugar scrub. For best results use about the size of a dime and rub between hands massaging tops bottoms and between fingers. After one minute rinse with warm water and towel dry. Use twice a week for amazingly soft hands. The mini size jar holds r ought scrub to last 8-10 uses or 4-5 weeks.

Crystalline Frost by Aurora Lacquers


Description:
Crystalline Frost is described as a polish with blue shimmers and holo glitter in a light blue metallic base.
Application:
I applied 2 coats followed by a quick drying top coat.With one coat it does have a opaque finish.
My Opinion:
This polish applied nicely with no issues.I was not expecting to like this polish,it totally took me by surprise.I really love the color and finish,it shines so beautifully. 

She Ra's Soldier by Anonymous Lacquer


Description:
She Ra's Soldier is described as a metallic holo finish, Shifts from gold to white and silver.I do recommend a base coat. Due to the finish it can show imperfections on the nail. 
Application:
I applied 2 coats followed by a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
This polish is stunning! I am loving the shifts.This polish applied with no issues.It kind of reminds me of shiny pearl.Beautiful right?

She Sees All by Lavish Polish


Description:
She Sees All is described as a glitter topper inspired by Peekablue and her gorgeous feathers it is packed with turquoise, blue and gold holo glitters and gold shimmer. It's beautiful on it's own or over a base color. 
Application:
I applied 1 coat of She Sees All over 1 coat of SinfulColors/Cool Grey followed by a quick drying topcoat.
My Opinion:
Love this topper!!! The glitter sparkles and the colors of the glitter are perfect together.No issues to report.

Undersea Defender by ALIQUID Lacquer


Description:
Undersea Defender is described as a cerulean crelly with iridescent green and blue hexes and green and gold flecks. 
Application:
I applied 2 coats followed by a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
This is a beautiful blend.The color and mixture of flecks and glitter are amazing.This polish applied perfectly with no issues.

Pina Colada Scented Lip Balm


This lip balm is handmade and packed with natural moisturizers: mango butter, apricot kernel oil and olive oil (sources of linoleic and oleic acids and vitamins A, C, and E). (4 grams) It applies to the lips so smoothly and leaves your lips feeling moisturized for hours.

For more information on this box be sure to check out Anonymous Lacquer.Lavish Polish,Aurora Lacquers,Ever After Polish and Aliquid Lacquer's social media sites.The links are posted for you below.

What's your favorite product in this box?

You can purchase this box HERE.








Thanks For Reading!!
Stay Polished!!

















2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You did ans amazing job!! They looks soo pretty!!!. I gotta make sure I get a box too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She Sees All is definitely my favorite. Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete