Monday, April 27, 2015

Doctor Lacquer's-Something Spatial Galaxy Collection

Hello and Welcome!!

Well it has been a long time since I have typed up a review.Many of you know that I am expecting.I am now in my second trimester.I will be taking a much needed break from blogging to take care of myself and to focus on my family. I have actually had these swatches finished for a LONG time but life got in the way of me doing the actual review of these beauties.So much has happened in such a short time,it's unbelievable. I have had pregnancy issues,family and marriage issues,I had to take my dog to have surgery ect. It has been a hectic time around here.I do apologize.
On a better note I have Doctor Lacquer's Something Spatial Galaxy collection to share with you.Let's take a look at them below.


Cartwheel


Description:
Cartwheel is described as a thermal that has color-shifting shimmers that look blue,green,or purple.It has a teal look to it. It's a pale shimmery grey and transforms to a darker teal when it cools.
Application:
I applied 2 coats followed by a quick drying top coat.

Milky Way


Description:
Milky Way is described as purple thermal.The shimmer shifts between red,gold and violet.When it's warm it's pale grey and when it;s cold it's a dark violet purple.
Application:
I applied 2 coats followed by a quick drying top coat.

Whirlpool


Description:
Whirlpool is described as thermal that has color-shifting shimmer that can look green,gold,red,and purple.When it's warm it is a pale grey and when it's cold it is a deep green.
Application:
I applied 2 coats followed by a quick drying top coat.

Andromeda


Description:
Andromeda is described as a lovely blue thermal and has shimmers that look blue,red, or violet.When warm it has a shimmery grey base,when it's cold it has turns to a blackened blue base.
Application:
I applied 2 coats followed by a top coat.

This collection is now available.For more information on this collection be sure to check out all of Doctor Lacquer's social media sites. The links are posted for you below.


Thanks for Reading!!!
Stay Polished!!









1 comment: