Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cupcake Polish's Sweet Addictions Box for November

Hello and Welcome!!

How's your week going? I'm not sure how the weather has been where you are right now but the weather here is flipping FANTASTIC! The air is dry,the sky is clear and perfectly blue and it's not to hot or to cold outside,it's just right.Times like these I wish I could just take my computer outside and write this review.
On another good note I have Cupcake Polish's Sweet Addictions Box for November to show you. The theme of this box is Gemstones.
This box will be launching October 19th at 11am CST in Cupcake Polish's shop.This months box features 3 polishes from Different Dimension,Darling Diva and of course Cupcake Polish. This box will be available for purchase for only $30+shipping worldwide($3 shipping to US,$10 for shipping to Canada and Mexico,and $12 for shipping everywhere else).
Lets take a look below!


Tina the Labradorite by Darling Diva Polish

Tina the Labradorite is described as a vibrant blue with pink, purple, blue, gold, and black flakies with a linear holographic finish.  This polish was inspired by labradorite.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.Let me just say this,my photos don't do this polish justice. This polish sparkles and shines so brightly.It's truly unique and beautiful.I really love Darling Diva's creations,they are amazing.


Emerald Aisle by Cupcake Polish

Emerald Aisle is described as a rich dark green linear holo.  This polish was inspired by the emerald.
I applied 2 easy coats followed by a top coat.One coat could possibly give you an opaque finish,it really depends on how you apply it.I really really love this color. I just gasp every time I see it.The formula is smooth and I didn't have any issues with dry time.As far as staining,I didn't notice any staining either but I wore a base coat to be on the safe side.

Saphir Rose by Different Dimension

Saphir Rose is described as a pink linear holo packed with lots of pink shimmers.This polish was inspired by the pink sapphire.
I applied 2 light coats followed by a top coat.

I have a feeling that this box will sale out super fast.Every color is so beautiful.The polishes in this box will only be sold in this box and will not be sold separately.Again this box will be sold for $30+shipping worldwide($3 shipping to US,$10 for shipping to Canada and Mexico,and $12 for shipping everywhere else).October 19th at 11am CST is when this box will be released for purchase in Cupcake Polish's shop.

What do you think of this box? Any colors you just have to have?

For more information on this box be sure to check out all of Cupcake Polish's social media sites.The links are posted for you below.



Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!











1 comment: