Friday, October 3, 2014

Black Dahlia Lacquer: Fall 2014 Collection Part 2

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have Part 2 of Black Dahlia Lacquer's Fall 2014 collection to share with you.This brand is new to the indie world and is growing quickly.I really love their creations and formula,which is 5-free.Today is actually the first day of their official launch of all 3 of their collections. There is also a special discount code to celebrate the official launch of their company which is OFFICIALLAUNCH,this code is good until October 10th.If you missed the first half of the Fall 2014 collection you can find it here. 
Let's take a look at the rest of these beautiful shades!Oh,at the end of this post there will be some nail art I created with a few of the polishes!Enjoy!


'Olaf's Snowflower'
This is described as a cream crelly packed with multi-dimensional holographic gold and silver glitter.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.Full coverage in just two coats is pretty awesome!This is such a stunning nail polish and the formula is fab! This is one of my favorites in this collection.I'm really obsessed with this blend.It's so sparkly and perfectly made.

'Frozen Tulips'
This is described as a baby blue jelly with a scattering of multi-sized blue and turquoise glitter.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.

'Wild Cherry Blossoms'
This is described as pink-red holo.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This applied so smooth and it also has a natural glossy finish.It's a stunning blend that's perfect to wear anytime of the year.It also has a lovely light holo sparkle.

'Silver Willow'
This is described as an intense silver blue holo with added violet shimmer.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This shade is perfection,formula and all.You can even stamp with it.I actually have done some nail art with it.It will be posted at the end of my review.

'African Violets'
This is described as a pale lavender shimmer polish with a scattered holo finish.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.The formula applied smoothly and laid smooth onto my nails.

'Water Lily'
This is described as bright blue jelly filled with various sized light green,blue and turquoise glitter.
I applied 2 easy coats and a top coat.This polish is beautiful and applied perfectly.It looks so squishy!!

Nail Art!!

This is some nail art that I have created using Basket of Gold from my first review of the Fall 2014 collection. I used a black stamping polish by Konad and a stamping plate by MoYou London(Pro Collection 5).I absolutely love this mani!!What do you think?

Remember how I mentioned above that Silver Willow stamped really well?Well here is some nail art to prove it!! I used African Violets as the base and used Silver Willow to stamp over it. The stamping plate I used is by MoYou London.

This is another nail are creation I did today.This is a Halloween themed mani. I used Olaf's Snowflower and Literary Lacquers/Strong Steady Hand on my middle finger.I also applied 2 images from the Sugar Bubbles-001 stamping plate.

I really love this collection.It's one of the larger collections that's available for purchase over at Black Dahlia Lacquer. There is 12 brilliant shades to complete the Fall 2014 Collection.So many shades to choose from right?I hope you have enjoyed these shades my nail art.For more information on this collection or other collection be sure to check out all of Black Dahlia Lacquer's social media sites.The links are posted for you below.Oh and don;t forget to take advantage of the 10% discount.It's good until October 10th. The code is OFFICIALLAUNCH.



Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!
XOXO!

























No comments:

Post a Comment