Thursday, September 25, 2014

Zoya's 2014 Fall Ultra Pixie Collection

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have Zoya's new 2014 Fall Ultra Pixie Collection to share with you. I was so excited to see Zoya released darker red Ultra Pixies.I know that these Ultra Pixie's are not for everyone and they can at times look and feel weird on your nails but it really doesn't phase me a bit.The textured feeling used to bother me to where I would be constantly touching my nails but now I'm used to it.There is 3 new red shades in this collection.You have the option of purchasing them separately for only $10 a piece or there is the sample pack that comes with all 3 polishes for only $30 with shipping and handling of course. 
Lets take a look at the new Ultra Pixie's below.


'Oswin'
This is a true red textured PixieDust with crimson Mega Hex particles.
I applied 2 light coats,no top coat.I have to say,this one is my absolute favorite shade and finish out of the three.This has a nice matte finish that I find very appealing.It applied perfectly,no issues at all.

'Arianna'
This is a blue-toned red wine textured PixieDust with Mega Hex particles.
I applied 2 easy coats,no top coat. Arianna is not as textured as Oswin and I noticed it has a different finish.This shade has a glossy finish which I'm not a fan of.I prefer the matte finish for all of the Ultra Pixie's.It's a beautiful color and all,if it had a matte finish it would be perfect.The color is a bit similar to Oswin just a tad darker.

'Noir'
This is a deep, vampy plum textured PixieDust with red Mega Hex particles.
I applied 2 light coats,no top coat. Noir has the same exact finish as Arianna.I'm not a fan of that as I mentioned above but the color of this beauty makes it worth it. I am a sucker for dark and vampy shades.

The 2014 Fall Ultra Pixie Collection is available for purchase for only $10 a piece or there is the sample pack that comes with all 3 polishes for only $30.
What are your thought on these new shades?Which ones do you love?For more information on this collection be sure to check out all of Zoya's social media sites.The links are posted for you below.



Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!










1 comment:

  1. I agree, Oswin is the better one in this collection, not just for the color, but I've noticed in all the blogger swatches that that finish is more true to the original pixie dusts.

    ReplyDelete