Monday, September 15, 2014

Black Label Nails: JT Collection

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have a new collection called the JT Collection by Black Label Nails.This collection consists of 3 polishes inspired by Justin Timberlakes songs.This collection is now available for purchase.Lets take a look at these new lacquers below.

'Suit & Tie'
This is a clear base glitter topper packed with holo and iridescent glitters and white and black tie shaped glitters.
I applied 1 coat of Suit & Tie over 1 coat of SinfulColors/Vacation Time. I did have to fish for the tie shaped glitters but everything applied nicely. Everytime I look at this polish I get that song stuck in my head. LOL

'Strawberry Bubblegum'
This is a strawberry pink polish with purple iridescent glitter.
I applied 3 light coats and a top coat.This shade applies sheer but with enough applications it does become more opaque.

'Blue Ocean Floor'
This is a ocean blue polish with added micro glitters.
I applied 3 light coats and a top coat.This shade does have a textured finish so a top coat is required.It's also sheer but it's still a beautiful shade of blue.


What do you think about this collection? Are you a fan of Justin Timberlakes music?Two thing that I love is that she has flat brushes and matte caps on her minis,but minis are not offered for purchase.
For more information on this collection be sure to check out all of Black Label Nails social media sites.The links will be posted below.




Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!!












1 comment: