Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Zoya 2014 Naturel (2) Duex Collection:Swatches & Review

Hello and Welcome!!!

Well the kids are back to school.Summer break is officially over.I really do miss them and I hope that they have a great year.On a brighter note,I get to catch up on some swatches.
Today I will be showing you colors from the new Zoya Naturel (2) Duex collection. This collection has 6 beautiful rich cream polishes.These are available for purchase right now!!The whole collection can be purchased for only $54 and you can also purchase them individually for only $9 each.Lets take a look at some photos below,shall we?


'Marnie'
This is a dark plum cream polish.
I applied 2 light coats without top coat.The name on the bottom of my polish bottle has Marnie spell differently.
Like this---> (Marney)Other than that the formula is fantastic!It applied so smooth.I love it so much!

'Aubrey'
This is a stunning mauve cream polish.
I applied 2 light coats without top coat.Just perfection.Application was amazing and the color is beautiful.

'Madeline'
This is a lovely muted rose cream polish.
I applied 2 light coat without top coat.

'Emilia'
This is a dark chocolate colored cream polish.
I applied 2 light coats without top coat.I am totally loving these rich dark shades.No complaints here!

'Chanelle'
This is a wonderful toasted almond cream polish.
I applied 2 light coats without top coat.This color looks so yummy.It makes my nails looks like a piece of creamy chocolate candy.
'Spencer'
This is a light caramel cream polish.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.

This collection blew my mind!!!!! They are all beautiful and I really love each shade in this collection.
These shades are available for purchase for $9 each or $54 for the entire collection.This collection is a must have.The formula was amazing and these polishes have the most stunning natural glossy finish.

What do you think of this collection? Which shade is your fav?


Thanks For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!


















No comments:

Post a Comment