Wednesday, August 27, 2014

MOD Lacquer LLC: 2014 Swatches and Review

Hello and Welcome!!!

Today I have a bunch of beautiful polishes made by MOD Lacquer LLC to share with you. All of the shades that are below are available for purchase in her shop.I don't know if you know this but Mod Lacquer has been releasing some mind blowing linear holo polishes.She also will be releasing a new collection of holos pretty soon.You have to see them.They are darker shades and they have a brilliant sparkle like no other.I know I'm going to have to grab me a few for sure.
I'm sure your ready to see those photos that I have but let me warn you,it's a lot of photos so prepare yourself!Lets take a look!

'Ancient Alien'
This is a light peach/pink linear holo polish.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This polish applies smooth with a natural glossy finish.Just look at that baby sparkle!!Unbelievable!

'Men In Black'
This is a charcoal linear holo polish.
I applied 2 light coats without top coat.The formula is perfection.This polish applied smooth with a glossy finish.

'Pixie Lights'
This is a fun glitter polish/topper filled with rainbow colored glitters in various shapes and sizes.
I applied 1 coat of Pixie Lights over 1 coat of Cult Nails/Radiance.This glitter polish is very impressive if you ask me.I love how it has many shapes and colors and it sparkles when it's in right lighting.I think this topper would look fantastic over any color.This polish is a part of the Spirit Lights collection.

'Sparkle Berry'
This is a beautiful deep berry polish with pink glitter.
I applied 3 light coats and a top coat.This polish is a tad sheer but 4 coats can be applied for a more opaque finish.It's such a beautiful squishy shade!

'Cerulean Light Beam'
This a fun light blue linear holo polish.
I applied 2 light coat and a top coat.This shade is really beautiful.It has a strong linear sparkle that I can't take my eyes off of.

'Ghost Lights'
This is a blue holographic glitter polish with turquoise and violet holographic circles in a clear base.This polish is a part of the Spirits Lights collection.
I applied 1 coat of Ghost Lights over 1 coat of SinfulColors/Black On Black.I'm a sucker for glitter toppers especially ones that have a perfect coverage like this one.

'High Strangeness' 
This is a light violet/lavender linear holo polish.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.Again,the formula applied smoothly with no issues.The sparkle on these holos just trip me out.I can't get enough linear holos. I just want them all. LOL

I really enjoy painting my nails with Mod Lacquer polish.I have never had any issues with their formula and they have such a huge variety of polishes to choose from.Be sure to check out all of Mod Lacquers social media sites to see all new releases ect. The links will be posted for you below.

What do you think about these shades and glitter toppers?Which is your favorite?


Thanks For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!























No comments:

Post a Comment