Thursday, August 7, 2014

Philly Loves Lacquer:Craft Fair Lacquers

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have some beautiful polishes from Philly Loves Lacquer to share with you.These 5 polishes were specially made for a craft fair that she did some time ago.All of the polishes are now available for purchase in her shop.Lets take a look at these pretties below.

'South Philly Nights'
This is a gorgeous black jelly polish with multi colored glitters in various shapes and sizes with some shimmer.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat,no undies. A third coat can be applied for a more opaque coverage.Let me just say 'OH MY GLOB'!!!!! I really didn't think I was going to like the finish of this polish but Holy Moly was I wrong!When I applied the first coat I said to myself, "Okay this looks pretty".Then I applied the second coat and was totally blown away.This polish has the most beautiful finish and the colors of the glitter just pop.I'm loving that shimmer too!
'Gotta Have Phaith'
This is a clear base glitter topper with red holo bells and red and white glitters.
I applied 1 coat of Gotta Have Phaith over 2 coats of Orly/Boho Bonnet.
'Phight the Good Phight'
This is a red scattered holo with red shimmer.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This polish is a stunner.It's beautifully made and I didn't notice any staining.It's the perfect shade of red with the perfect amount of holo and shimmer.
'Philadelphia Freedom'
This is a clear base glitter topper filled with a patriotic mix of red,white and blue glitters in various colors,shapes and sizes including holo red bells.
I applied 1 coat of Philadelphia Freedom over 2 coats of O.P.I/OPI Scores a Goal and sealed with a top coat.
'The Porch'
This is a STUNNING cream aqua scattered holo polish.
I applied 3 light coats and top coat.This shade is amazing and one of my favorites made by Philly Loves Lacquer.The formula and the color is perfection.


For ore information on these lovely blends be sure to check out all of Philly Loves Lacquer's social media sites. Everything is now listed in Philly Loves Lacquers shop so if you see a lemming go get it.I know that South Philly Nights is fabulous!!! I love it!

What do you think about these beautiful blends?


Thanks for Reading!!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!


















No comments:

Post a Comment