Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Polish Bar's Summer 2014 Collection

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have 3 out of 5 polishes of The Polish Bar's new Summer 2014 Collection to share with you.This collection is full of holos!!!!These colors by The Polish Bar are very beautiful.This collection will be available for purchase Friday,July 11th at 10am Pacific Time for $11 each.
Lets go ahead and take a look below at 3 of the shades that are in this collection.


'Pink Cosmos'
This is described as a bright pink linear holo with added golden sparkles.
I applied 3 light coats and a top coat.The formula does give a natural glossy shine on all three of the holos but I added top coat anyway.
'Sparkling Sea'
This shade is described as a deep turquoise linear holo with golden sparkles.
I applied 3 light coats and a top coat.The formula applied smooth and I didn't have any issues with dry time or staining.
'Sail Away'
This is described as a light teal linear with silver sparkles.
I applied 3 light coats and a top coat.

I really can't pick a favorite shade out of the 3 polishes that I have reviewed.They all are equally beautiful to me.I have seen the remaining 2 shades and they are beautiful as well. I know it's going to be hard to choose when it comes to purchasing.
This collection launches Friday,July 11th at 10am PST for $11 each.For more information on this collection and future releases,be sure to check out all of The Polish Bar's social media sites.The links are posted below.


Thanks For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO












No comments:

Post a Comment