Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Devil Wears Polish:Review and Swatches

Hello and Welcome!!

I am back with some beautiful polishes made by The Devil Wears Polish.Some of these shades that I'm about to show you are not yet releases and won't be in stock for about a week or two.Also note that a couple shades don't have names yet.
Let's take a look below at those new creations shall we?

'Aurora Borealis'
This is a beautiful chameleon glitter topper with golden hexes and has a purple and green shift.
In the first 3 photos I applied 1 coat of Aurora Borealis over 1 coat of SinfulColors/Black On Black.You can also apply this glitter on it's own but in my opinion it took to many coats and the polish ended up looking super thick on my nails.I would rather apply it as a top coat.
The last 2 photos I have 1 coat of Aurora Borealis over 1 coat of Julep/Nellie.
"Linear UCC'(Name Unknown)
This is a linear ultra chrome that shifts purple to a sea green.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This polish applied very nicely and dried quickly.
'Celestial'
This is a chameleon glitter topper that shifts from purple to copper and blue.
I applied 1 coat of Celestial over 1 coat of SinfulColors/Black On Black.This glitter topper can also be applied alone.
'Goddess'
This is a UCC that has a green,copper and magenta shift.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.

These shades and glitter toppers will be available in a week or so,so be sure to be on the look out.I know Tami is taking much needed time for herself and family so restocks and products will be limited.
For more information on The Devil Wears Polish products be sure to check out all of her social media sites!Links will be posted below.


Thanks For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!
XOXO!














No comments:

Post a Comment