Friday, July 25, 2014

Cupcake Polish's August Sweet Addictions Monthly Box

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have Cupcake Polish's August Sweet Addictions Box to share with you.The theme for this month is Circus.This box will have awesome items from Love,Angeline Polish,Philly Loves Lacquer and of course Cupcake Polish.It will be available for purchase July 27th at 11am CST in Cupcake Polish's shop ONLY for $30+shipping WORLDWIDE!
Let's take a look below at what all will be in the August Sweet Addictions Box.


'Trilby'
This is a dark purple jelly polish with a mixture of colorful glitters including blue and orange hexes,orange squares and purple diamonds ect.
I applied 2 to 3 coats and top coat.Some fingers took 2 coats and others took 3 coats.It just depends on how you apply the polish onto your nails.
This nail polish is flawless.The formula is amazing and applies smooth.I really love everything about this blend.
The very last photo I applied 1 coat of 'Trilby' over 1 coat of Diosa/Purple Rain with a top coat.
This is Philly Loves Lacquer's contribution to August's box.
'Topsy Turvy'
This is a polish made by Cupcake Polish.Its a beautiful teal linear holo with gold shimmer.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This color is definitely a 1 coater though,I just added 2 because I wanted to. LOL
This is a stunning nail polish.The holo effect is blindingly beautiful!
This mani above I created with Love,Angeline's Stuck On Love Nail Shields and Decals.These are circus themed made for this box.There is elephant decals and diamond shaped shields that will be included.As you can see I didn't do a very good job removing my elephant decal.I need a lot more practice with those.Mine looks more like an outline of a koala's head.On a positive note I did do a lot better applying and removing the shields.I applied those over dried nail polish and painted over it and carefully removed the shield.It stuck to my nails perfectly.
You will receive 3 strips that contains 5 nail shields on each strip and 1 strip of the elephant decals.


This box is amazing!! I enjoyed everything that was included.This box is a lot of fun and has beautiful nail polish.
This box is set to release July 27th at 11am CST for $30+shipping WORLDWIDE,in CupCake Polish's shop!
For more information on this box be sure to check out all of Cupcake Polish's social media sites.The links will be posted below.


Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!!









No comments:

Post a Comment