Friday, July 25, 2014

Aisuru Lacquer:Swatches and Review

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have Aisuru Lacquer polishes to share with you. Aisuru Lacquer is a company that is new to me. Aisuru Lacquer only produces & distributes homemade polishes that are 5-FREE. The polishes are also cruelty free.
Each polish can be purchased for $10 each and they are available for purchase as we speek!!
Are you ready to see some amazing colors?Lets take a look below!


'Hayashi'
This is a forest green polish with silver micro glitter and silver dust.
I applied 1 light coat and a top coat.
This polish is absolutely AMAZING!!!The color and formula is perfection.This applied without any issues and it also dried without any issues.This is one of my favorites.It's shine is dazzling!
'Harajuku'
This is a hot pink polish with pink and purple micro glitter.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This polish applied smooth and has a beautiful glossy finish.
'Atorantisu'
This is a sky blue polish with blue micro glitter and a touch of golden flakes.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This color did apply a tad streaky,not so much to where you can tell in person.The formula was amazing and easy to apply.It was not to thick or to thin.
'Moesashi'
This is a red polish with gold dusting.
I applied 1 light coat and a top coat.This polish did surprised me being a 1 coater and all.It didn't stain my nails and it applied smoothly.(I'm not saying that it won't stain your nails,it just didn't stain mine)It's a lovely color and polish.
'Neybura'
This is royal purple polish with blue micro glitter.
I applied 1 light coat and a top coat.I did't have any issues with this polish.When it is dries completely you might get a bumpy finish due to the glitter so I recommend on doubling up on your top coat.

I really enjoyed trying on these beautiful colors!I hope to try more on in the future and I can't wait to see what Aisuru Lacquer releases next!
All of these shades are available for purchase in Aisuru Lacquers shop for $10 each.For more information on future releases and giveaways be sure to check out all of Aisuru Lacquer's social media sites.The links are posted for you below.


Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!!













No comments:

Post a Comment