Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Southern Beauty Box Part 3

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have the last half of the Southern Beauty box for June to show you.Down the Bayou Lacquer,Cinema Swatch Lacquers and Creations By Lynda all will have limited edition products in this box.Today I will be showing you what Cinema Swatch Lacquers contributed.Let me just say that the items that she has contributed are must haves.I will also be showing you what these boxes will look like when they arrive to your home. 

These boxes are available for pre-order until June 29th and there will be a limited amount.You will be able to purchase the boxes for $35 in Creations By Lynda"s shop.

Lets take a look below at the box set up and the rest of the goodies!

BOX SET UP
Below is what the box will contain

  • A limited edition nail polish by Down the Bayou Lacquer
  • 5ml Cuticle oil(Praline scent) and limited edition nail polish  by Creations By Lynda.
  • 4oz Nail Polish remover(Strawberry Fest scent),a hand fizzie and a limited edition nail polish shade by Cinema Swatch Lacquers.
Now lets take a look at this beautiful nail shade by Cinema Swatch Lacquers shall we?
"Moonlit Oaks"
This is a hunter green base with a mixture of different size and colored glitters.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.The formula is just amazing.This is my first time trying out any nail polish by Cinema Swatch Lacquers and I'm really liking it. I really Really LOVE her nail polish remover.It is better than Zoya's. It moisturizes your cuticles and smells AMAZING!!!

Below are the 3 shades that will only be available in the Southern Beauty Box for the month of June.

This box is really amazing. It has so much goodies for only $35.If you have not ordered one,don't worry you have until June 29th. Remember there will only be a limited amount of boxes.Why not spoil yourself right?

I will also post the links to Part 1 and Part 2 of my review on this box below.

This box will only be available to purchase through Creation By Lynda's shop. I will post the links for you below.




Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!








No comments:

Post a Comment