Friday, June 6, 2014

Philly Loves Lacquer:June's Anchorman Polish of the Month

Hello and Welcome!!

Oh No!!! It's Friday!It's my kids last day of school!!Boy it is going to be hectic around my house for a couple months. Goodbye painting my nails in peace!!!! Whyyyyyy? WHYYYYYYY???
I know,I'll get over it.I know once they have to go back to school I'm going to want them right back at home.I have to find a way to keep them away from my fingernail polish.Boys are hard to keep busy.They just get bored and want to play with my things. Okay just breath Jennifer,Breath....Woooooosah...

Anyway....Today I will be showing you two new shades that are made by Philly Loves Lacquer.These two shades are June's Anchorman Polish of the Month.Every month Philly Loves Lacquer and Accio Lacquer come together and create a,or in this case 2 exclusive colors just for that month.You are really going to love this months polishes they are just amazing!!!Lets take a look below!

"The Most Glorious Rainbow"
This is a beautiful teal linear holo packed with all the rainbows and green shimmer.
I applied 2 to 3 light coats and a top coat.This color is really beautiful especially in the sun light.
"Do Me On It"
This is a clear base glitter topper with so many cool shapes and colors.
I applied 1 coat of "Do Me On It" over 3 coats of The Most Glorious Rainbow in the first 2 photos.On the last 2 photos I applied 1 coat of Do Me On It over 1 coat of SinfulShine/Mirror Mirror with no top coat.

Do Me On It is a bonus polish that you will not be able to purchase solo and will only be available in a mini size bottle.If you would like,you can add it to your order when you purchase The Most Glorious Rainbow.These 2 beauties will be available for purchase June 10th.
For more information on these 2 polishes be sure to follow Philly Loves Lacquer on all of her social media sites.
Links will be posted below.


Thanks For Reading!!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!








2 comments: