Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Love,Angeline Polish:Rainbow Baby Review

Hello and Welcome!!

After a long and crazy weekend I can finally show you this beautiful glitter topper made by Love,Angeline Polish.This glitter topper is available to purchase in her shop.
Lets take a look below!!
"Rainbow Baby"
This is a clear base glitter topper with a mixture of shapes and a rainbow of matte glitters.
I applied 1 coat of Rainbow Baby over 1 coat of Julep/Shelia and a glitter topper.

I really like the colors and mixture of glitter in this topper.This will literally look beautiful over any color!
For more information on any of Love,Angeline Polish's products be sure to check out all of her media site!I will list the site links below.


Thank You For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!
XOXO!




1 comment:

  1. I love the shimmers in that red. It adds so much depth to the color

    ReplyDelete