Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pipe Down this Love is Bliss:May Flowers Monthly Box

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have 4 new monthly polishes to show you. These polishes that I'm showing you today are a part of the "Pipe Down this Love is Bliss" monthly box for the month of May.The brands in this box are Pipe Dream Polish,Love Angeline,Bliss Polish and Philly Loves Lacquer,which is the guest for this month. This boxes theme for the month of May is "May Flowers".This box Launches Monday May 12th at 10am MDT in Love Angeline's Shop.The May Flowers box will be available for purchase for the low cost of $30+shipping.This box will also come with a secret exclusive design of Love Angeline's Stuck on Love Nail Shields. Exciting right!! This box is a must have! Only 30 boxes will be available!Let's take a look below at these beautiful polishes,shall we?
"Aye Poppy"
This is a beautiful deep coral holo.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This was my first time trying out a polish from Bliss Polish and I really love it. The formula is amazing and I didn't have any issues with dry time.
The name though? I think the name fits perfectly with this polish.The name is genius!! I LOVE LOVE the name,the color,just everything about it!
"Garden State"
This is a light pea green crelly with multiple colored mate glitters with a touch of shimmer.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This color is beautiful and I am OBSESSED with all the assorted shaped glitter.
"Festoon"
This is an amazing teal crelly with multiple colored matte glitters.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat. This is such a beautiful color and polish!This color is a must have.As a matter of fact all of these polishes are just straight up amazing!
"Hello Dah-Ling"
This is a clear base glitter topper with pink,black,yellow,coral and silver holo glitters.
I applied 2 light coats of "Hello Dah-Ling" over 1 coat of LVX/Cliquot. The 2 polishes are a perfect match!Isn't it beautiful?

This box is a must have. I have never seen a monthly box where I loved every single color.This box totally surprised me.
Reminder:This box Launches Monday May 12th at 10am MDT in Love Angeline's Shop.The May Flowers box will be available for purchase for the low cost of $30+shipping

What do you think of the May Flowers box?Will you be getting one for yourself?

Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!













No comments:

Post a Comment