Thursday, May 8, 2014

Philly Loves Lacquer:May's Anchorman Polish of the Month

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have Philly Loves Lacquer's May Anchorman Polish of the Month to share with you.Usually the Anchorman polish is released on the first of each month but life happens. I'm sure we can all relate.This polish that I am about to show you,from my understanding will only be available for the month of May.Lets take a look below!
"Afternoon Delight"
This is a soft pink polish with pink shimmer and touch of holographic sparkle.
I applied 3 light coats and a top coat. The formula was great and I didn't have any issues with dry time.

This polish is a must have,especially if you're a big fan of the Anchorman movies. I have seen the first one and dying to see the last one.I don't watch that many movies since I have 3 kids and find myself watching the Disney channel all the time. LOL
At the moment I don't see this polish posted in her shop but it will be soon so keep your eyes peeled!!

What do you think about this months color?


Thank You for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!
XOXO!




2 comments: