Thursday, May 29, 2014

Glam Polish:Exotic Illusions Series Part #1 and Part #2

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have Glam Polish's first and second half of the Exotic Illusions Series to share with you.These colors that I show you today are now available for purchase for $11.95 each.Shipping is available for the USA and Australia.
Lets take a look below!!

PART #1

"Tranquil Shores"
This is a beautiful light blue polish packed with gold and pink/purple shimmer and holographic pigment.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.If you find it to be too sheer for you when using 2 coats just add a third coat.
"Rose Dawn"
This is a bright pink polish packed with lots of shimmer and holo pigment.
I applied 3 light coats and a top coat.This color is sheer but build-able.
"Peace of Mind"
This is a lovely blurple polish packed with tons of shimmer and holo pigment.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.I didn't have any issues with the application or dry time.

Part #2

"Twilight Echoes"
This is a fushia colored polish with tons of iridescent shimmer and holo pigment.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This color is one of my favorites out of this whole collection so far.It applied beautifully with no drying issues.
"Infinite Wisdom"
This is a stunning teal polish with golden shimmer and holo pigment.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This color is also one of my favorites in this collection.It's absolutely gorgeous!
"Witching Hour"
This is a dark purple polish packed with gold shimmer and holo pigment.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.

I really love this collection.The colors are beautiful and the formula is amazing!These beauties are made in Australia and shipped to the USA and of course Australia. 
Part 1 and Part 2 of the Exotic Illusions Series is now available at Glam Polish.
For more information and future releases be sure to check out Glam Polish's social media sites.I will post the links for you below.

Which colors are your Favorite?

Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!




















No comments:

Post a Comment